История ivanbulgaria. inactive trichomoniasis

chatte
Пациент со стажем

#81 Сообщение chatte » Сб авг 03, 2019 7:27 pm

ivanbulgaria писал(а):What do you think about calcifications
Tbh i don't know, since i don't have problems with prostate (i have STIs), but i think it depends on type of calcinats, if they are just a pieces of calcium (or whatever) and not a biological cluster of bacterias then you won't have troubles with treatment of bacterias, but even if it's a cluster of bacterias, then a long therapy (6months+) should work for you. There are also few people on forum who removed prostate, but they still had problems with bacterias, which they fixed them with long therapy of antibiotics. So in my opinion the main problem is bacterias (and candidas and viruses), and you should concentrate your energy here. The calcifications then could be fixed with long diet (as for other's experience).

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#82 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Вс авг 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Anton are you cured ?

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#83 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Пн авг 05, 2019 12:09 pm

chatte писал(а): Tbh i don't know, since i don't have problems with prostate (i have STIs), but i think it depends on type of calcinats, if they are just a pieces of calcium (or whatever) and not a biological cluster of bacterias then you won't have troubles with treatment of bacterias, but even if it's a cluster of bacterias, then a long therapy (6months+) should work for you. There are also few people on forum who removed prostate, but they still had problems with bacterias, which they fixed them with long therapy of antibiotics. So in my opinion the main problem is bacterias (and candidas and viruses), and you should concentrate your energy here. The calcifications then could be fixed with long diet (as for other's experience).
Chatte, can you share me diet for calcifications please.

Thanks advanced

chatte
Пациент со стажем

#84 Сообщение chatte » Пн авг 05, 2019 12:55 pm

[ref]ivanbulgaria[/ref], i posted links on previous page, one of user tried vegan diest - it worked for him, another one excluded all pre-cooked food, all breads, all yeast-based food, all sugar (except fruits, oats), also people are using rectal suppositories - also works for them - viewtopic.php?t=13731

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#85 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Пн авг 05, 2019 4:08 pm

chatte писал(а):ivanbulgaria, i posted links on previous page, one of user tried vegan diest - it worked for him, another one excluded all pre-cooked food, all breads, all yeast-based food, all sugar (except fruits, oats), also people are using rectal suppositories - also works for them - viewtopic.php?t=13731
Sorry chatte,i didn't see it , thank you very much . i was surfing in italian forum and i was looking about chronic prostatitis, and intraprosotatic injection, where some which have cbp ask doctors,
100 % of doctors said, that intraprostatic injection are , absolutely to no avail. And calcifications doesn't support bacterias inside.

chatte
Пациент со стажем

#86 Сообщение chatte » Пн авг 05, 2019 4:17 pm

ivanbulgaria писал(а):100 % of doctors said, that intraprostatic injection are , absolutely to no avail
well i didn't said anything about that

Anton
Народный уролог

#87 Сообщение Anton » Пн авг 05, 2019 4:20 pm

ivanbulgaria писал(а):Anton are you cured ?
Пока нет.

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#88 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Пн авг 05, 2019 4:25 pm

chatte писал(а): well i didn't said anything about that
I know, just ascertain.

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#89 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Вс авг 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Hello guys,little update with my condition.
Yesterday i did new research of my prostate fluid
The new results are:

Klebsiella and escherichia coli. single colonies and enterococcus faecalis massive. This is the results after 1 month levofloxacin.
Also my microbiologist said, for now trichomonas is negative.
He also took an anal sample for candida,and he said,that i have massive candida,maybe because of long course antibiotic.
I will keep update for my condition.
Good luck to everyone

chatte
Пациент со стажем

#90 Сообщение chatte » Вс авг 18, 2019 8:50 pm

E coli, faecalis and candida could do all the bad things, so try to focus on them

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#91 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Сб окт 05, 2019 8:38 am

chatte писал(а):Источник цитаты E coli, faecalis and candida could do all the bad things, so try to focus on them
Hello guys,its been long time ago, since i post here any comments,now i have a little update with my conditions.
From 5 bacterias into my prostate, 3 weeks ago before my last research of my prostate fluid i had klebsiela only 2 collonies,
my last research 1 weeks ago is a little bad 2 colonies klebsiela and 2 collonies e. coli .
My microbiologist said that bacterias are are inside this calcifications.
Every weeks i visit him and he make procedure with prostate massage and after prostate massage he put me iodasept throught the uretra liquid iodasept.
He told me that maybe bacterias will come always in my prostate fluid,because of large calcifications,but we will try to keep symptomatic good.
For now trichomonas is negative, since my last course month april.
What do you think guys,is it possible even with large calcifications to cure fully ?

limon
Пациент

#92 Сообщение limon » Вт дек 17, 2019 6:23 pm

try ichthyol (ichthamol) rectal suppositories with hamamelis for a long time (prostamol forte)
Read Cesare story

Mss
Народный уролог

#93 Сообщение Mss » Пт фев 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Чувак вылечился?
Моя история, пока без финала viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18979

ivanbulgaria
Пациент со стажем

#94 Сообщение ivanbulgaria » Вс мар 22, 2020 10:28 am

Mss писал(а):Источник цитаты Чувак вылечился?
Hello guys,i'm back after few months with some update again with my chronic prostatitis.
After the microbiologist found me 5 bacterias,i started to treat,its been 5-6 months,ans i ask my microbiologist,let's do test for ureaplazma and mycoplasma,
And the results first was + for ureaplazma, i do course for 14 days with moxifloxacin, then 10 days after i finish the course new research of prostate fluid,and ureaplazma was - but micoplasma become + new course 10 days with doxyciklin .

and now last month 3 research of prostate fluid are negative, but i still have symptoms,i dont know what coming next,my symptoms are not so bad, i have only few symptoms,feeling my prostate ,sensation of edema, difficulty urinating slow flow and feeling urine retention, but not so high as in the past.
Of prostate massage,the doctor told me my prostate is already soft,but he told me , this condition is only for now,we dont know, when we stop the treatment what will happened,
he told me for sure inside the calcifications i have bacterias,thats why he inject through the urethra antibiotic, 1 weekly + prostate massage.

Is there anybody here,who is already cured,but even after the negative research, he have long time symptoms because of long inflammaton,before symptoms go away ?

:!: Самые полезнве материалы форума!

За 18 лет форум стал очень большим!

Авторы Форума сделали для Вас выжимки из более 10000 тем форума, проверенные за время работы проекта!

:!: ПОДРОБНОЕ РУКОВОДСТВО по лечению заболеваний мужской половой системы САМОСТОЯТЕЛЬНО - БЕЗ ЛИШНИХ ЗАТРАТ
- Переход в основной раздел Hron-prostatit.ru

:!: ОН-ЛАЙН ТЕСТИРОВАНИЕ ПО СИМПТОМАМ - Узнай, что с тобой случилось - Быстро. Бесплатно, Без регистрации
- Переход в основной раздел Hron-prostatit.ru

:!: ИЗБРАННЫЕ ПРОВЕРЕННЫЕ МАТЕРИАЛЫ - Самые информативные обсуждения отобраны в отдельный раздел - Клуб форума

:!: Внимание!

Информация на данном Форуме приводится в ознакомительных целях
Имеются противопоказания. Проконсультируйтесь с врачом